/** Google Analytics - Do not remove! */

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Blog Re-do

So, I have decided that I am not a very good blogger. In an attempt to improve, I am officially re-starting! But this time, I have a plan! Well, sort of...

This is what I have planned for the immediate future:
Projects for next year (yes, already thinking about 2011...yikes!)
A recap of projects from this year (most of which I was too lazy/busy to post...sigh. Like I said, start-over!)
Favorite bloggy links! =)
A new layout (maybe)
And my Christmas gifts, which I made, but which I won't post until after Christmas, just in case (I don't think anyone would be likely to find this, but you never know!)

We will see where this goes from there.

I am going to "limit" this blog to creative endeavors of all kinds - knitting, sewing, beading, making, cooking, and all sorts of fun things like that. :)

Now I am off to finish Christmas cards and do some stitching...

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi and welcome to the BJP. I know you are going to love the connections formed with other beaders.

Merry Christmas