/** Google Analytics - Do not remove! */

Friday, October 3, 2008

Almost fall break and I'm falling apart.

Well, I was working on a 101 in 1001 list, but I seem to have lost it, so I suppose I will have to re-write it sometime. It didn't have 101 things on it, anyways...

It's not like I don't have 101 things that I want to do, I just know it is imposible to do all of those things in 1001 days. Like...all the traveling I want to do. I would have to spend the entire 1001 days traveling, and I have neither the time nor the money for that, so I have to narrow it down. And that is (sadly) only one example.

I'm so frustrated right now. I have this one professor, had him last semester as well, who is just really really bad at teaching. And I am not the only one who thinks so. Nearly everyone else agrees (well...everyone, actually, at least to my knowledge). I'm really not even sure why I am trying any more. The stuff that he teaches should NOT be that hard (200-level CS courses, I have had several 300-level courses as well as difficult math courses, that have been NO problem). And I have the feeling that with a competent prof it wouldn't be that hard. I mean, maybe I wouldn't get an A...a B or something. But still. Trying really hard and still doing terribly is awful. I am at the point where I just want to stop trying, and all I am trying for at the moment is a D anyways. Argh.

On top of that, the rear tire blew out yesterday on Syd's way home from work, I don't know how he didn't crash the car. O_O That added complications to stuff yesterday and today, and on top of it Syd is feeling sick. :(

I have my three rings due tomorrow for jewelry class. Not too worried about that, though. At least this weekend is fall break. I'm just hoping that I don't get sick...that would be terrible. :( And probably likely...*sigh*

I need to work on my animation desperately. But I am either just trying to stay caught up with my other four classes or so exhausted (I bloody HATE fall allergies) that I just am not getting to it.

And to top it all off I STILL haven't cast on for the last third of mon petit chou! T_T It's been like two weeks...that's just sad, I am so close to being done (I probably would be done if I had cast on two weeks ago) and I still haven't finished seaming my first sweater. And the yarn still hasn't come in for Syd's sweater. Thinking of attempting to knit that for the knitting equivalent of NaNoWriMo.

So all in all I'm kind of in a depressed mood, which is bad, considering that fall break is this weekend...I should be in a good mood, looking forward to it, my three tests are (mostly) behind me, etc...but...meh. :\

No comments: