/** Google Analytics - Do not remove! */

Monday, March 16, 2009

Various Updates

I haven't been very good at writing blog posts lately, unfortunately. :\ I am ashamed. :P

I finally finished that darn pearl necklace! Well, it still needs fray check to seal the knots, but that is about it. :D I got rather down to the wire with the length of silk thread left over, but I made it. So now I have a matching necklace & bracelet of tiny white pearls.

I'm still working on the Mystic Star KAL. I want to buy some more yarn to dye, but I haven't decide what yet. I'm planning on casting on to knit a goldfish or something cute to work on in the car because I don't have any mobile projects at the moment, and it is bugging me.

I have a long to-do list this week. :(

I also knit myself a pair of Evenstar fingerless gloves, in yarn that I dyed, a very bright (but pretty) shade of purple. I would like to knit more gloves, but the ones that I really want to knit I need a different weight of yarn for (and I want to dye the yarn for that myself).

I have been working on the ASP.NET video tutorials, and I am making good progess.

No comments: