/** Google Analytics - Do not remove! */

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Catching up...

Sooooooooo last week was kind of a waste of time, because I got a cold-thing and was miserable all week. T_T

But anyways, I really did the Illo Fri prompt, "time". But I was so sick and uninspired I did an even worse job than usual and so I was too ashamed to post it. ^^' I'll try to make this week's better.

I also did clean house, halfway, because I also had to do the laundry during my normal house-cleaning hours again. >.<

I didn't get through the Mystic Star KAL clues - not even halfway through! And now I have to take out the last row, which was halfway, because I messed up somewhere but don't know where and am off by ONE stitch. Ugh. And I hate taking out, so I have been putting it off. I shouldn't knit when I am tired, I mess things up. I did work on Syd's sweater some but I haven't really made any significant progress.

That was it...I was so tired and lazy that I just didn't do much of anything. Watched some netflix, slept a lot, and read three books. Well, finished one, read two, and am halfway through a third. Yay. :) But now I need to figure out some other books to reserve at the library so I can read them...maybe I should try the twilight series? :P

But! I did finally get my yarn dyed tonight, but I haven't been able to rinse it out yet and then it still has to dry after that. So I guess I won't really know how it turns out until tomorrow or sometime.

Tomorrow I am going to have a baking day. Because Syd wants me to make him muffins!!! :P And bowling pin cupcakes, and I never did get my Valentine's day cupcakes made, and I still have to make pixel cookies. And while I do that I will probably work on scanning some magazines because we really need to get things packed into boxes if we are wanting to move in May or June. Yep. =D

And YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP ME FIND A JOB!!! >.>

Yes, you. I'm talking to you. <.<

:P

I guess I can try and motivate myself to add pictures to "spice it up". :P I do kinda wanna make a blog layout that is pretty.

Okie dokie that is all.

No comments: