/** Google Analytics - Do not remove! */

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Illo Friday and stuff

So I got this week's illo friday prompt up here. So go look at it. It amuses me, even though I had a lot of trouble coming up with anything for this...I feel like my prompts are always shallow or tongue-in-cheek and very hmmm not serious. Maybe next week I will try something serious.

I used the copic markers. I love those markers. But one of them (Cool Grey No. 7) is totally dry. And that makes me sad. I guess I need to order refill? -_-

I also scanned in ummm three or four magazines, so that is slowly making progress. It takes forever to scan things though. Sigh.

I dyed my cookie dough (that sounds bad, doesn't it?) for the pixel cookies, which I will bake as soon as I get my oven cleaned out so it doesn't catch on fire again. Oops. ^^' The pink is NEON pink, it's kind of ummm...not edible looking, haha. I need to make my patterns...I will see what I can come up with. I have some ideas...

Syd is still sick but went to work anyways (even though I tried to tell him no! He just wouldn't listen! >.<).

There was something else I was going to say but I have no idea what it was. Hm.

I finished clue 2 of the Magic Star KAL. It is so pretty now! I love lace knitting...I should knit more shawls. Yep. I want to design a shawl, too...

No comments: