/** Google Analytics - Do not remove! */

Monday, January 12, 2009

General Monday-ness

Well...start of a new week.

Beginnings of my 101 in 1001 list:
I have gotten halfway through That Darn Pearl Necklace (in the crafts category), which is further than I have ever gotten with it before...now we'll see if I can finish it without screwing up the second half! I'm scared to even look at it! :P

I am working on mastering shoulder wraps from the Encyclopoidia. If I can figure out the movement one way, then the other two ways should come easier. I hope! Because I am getting frustrated - I can do it with each side on their own, but trying to combine them is HARD. Sigh. But at least I can now dow it with each side individually, that was hard at first, too.

I have sketched and outline my submission for the current Illustration Friday promp ("contains"). So...once I get it colored I will be posting that up.

And I may make something new for dinner tonight, a fish casserole-ish-thing. And I also have new muffins on the list to make this week, for Syd to take to work (or not!).

Groceries are a must this afternoon, as is cleaning the bedroom. Between that and dinner, there goes all of my time today. I already did DDR and have been working with poi.

I wish I could feel better. Most of the time, I don't feel great but I can manage it, and then every so often the weather just messes with me and I feel terrible, and compared to that I feel just great the rest of the time. Unfortunately, now is one of those times. -_-

Anyways...I need to get on with things. Groceries, check. Put away, check. Now...onto bedroom cleaning. :( After emailing Syd.

No comments: