/** Google Analytics - Do not remove! */

Monday, January 5, 2009

I need more sleep than that...

pleeeeeeeeeeease???

I do not function very well on only five hours of sleep, when I also have a cold AND a stomach bug (recovering, kind of...still have the headache, stuffy nose, and icky tummy T_T). >.<

Plus I had a dentist appointment this morning, which completely ate my morning. Sigh.

And I did dishes. I hate dishes! And put the laundry away. I don't hate putting the laundy away. :P And I did a *little* bit of cleaning in the bedroom, but I am REALLY going to do that tomorrow morning.

I'm still sore from bowling. Ow. And dance. Ow. And DDR. more ow. Sigh.

I haven't played Spyro yet, and it's due tomorrow. And I haven't practiced poi yet today. I should do that. I need to do that. Maybe I will do that now.

I need to get my 101/1001 list done. And work on Maya. And make Hobbit Comics. And order stuff, maybe? And work on "stuff" (care packages? Christmas presents for next year? Something?).

Annnnnnnnnnnd I just want to go to sleep. I feel so pathetic. :'(

No comments: