/** Google Analytics - Do not remove! */

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yay!

Well, I finally got my 101 in 1001 list up! =D There's a link to it over there -->, too!

Didn't really do much today. :\ Played DDR for an hour, it nearly killed me. We have dance tonight, bolero and chacha. Yay!

Syd came home early, but now he is taking a nap. He got up early this morning to call the bank, and hasn't been getting enough sleep. We need to get to bed earlier (don't look at me...HE is the one keeping us up! :P).

Here are things that I have come up with already that I think I missed on my 101 in 1001 list:
1) learn to braid my hair in several different ways (5, at least) that I can do easily with practice

2) organize recipes

3) Hobbit comics...

4) I know there is something else that I can't think of at the moment. >.< Rawr!

I want to buy pretty yarn but I don't want to spend money. I also want to buy a professional hula hoop and a hooping video, with the same problem. AND I want to buy bellydance DVDs...you guessed it, same problem! >.<

Ya I really need to do something productive. I'm trying to work on my Maya underwater scene (Gnomon Workshop, Maya Dynamics, Underwater Environment)...yay for Christmas presents! But now my external harddrive is being weird. -_-

No comments: